Application for Services

Apply for Child Support Services

All parents paying and receiving child support automatically receive financial management services. Child support agencies can provide full case management services to parents and legal guardians if they apply for them. If one parent applies, both parents receive case management services.

Families in many benefit programs automatically get case management services and do not have to apply for them.

If a parent applies for services, both parents will receive case management services and will avoid paying NIVD fees. There not an application fee to apply. Some other fees may apply when you get case management services.

Parent Long Application for Services (New Case)
Parent Short Application for Services (Existing Case only)
Guardian Application for Services