Family Cases

The Family Division handles the court files relating to Divorce, Child Support and Paternity determination.   

The Wisconsin Court System web site  has information and forms available for persons seeking to file for a divorce without the assistance of an attorney

In addition, the Clerk of Court's office has a forms packet with procedural information available for purchase. 

For additional information click here.

Notice Regarding Child Support Questions

The clerks in the family department cannot assist with your child support questions. Any questions about your child support must be directed to that agency. The Child Support Agency contact number is   920-674-7255.  The clerk of court's staff will not connect you directly to the child support agency - we will simply refer you to the contact number above.

Click here to be taken to the Child Support web page