Candidates for County Board of Supervisor must meet the for the following eligibility requirements.
*18 Years of Age
* Elector/Resident of Jefferson County Supervisory District (Minimum of 28 days)
- Campaign Registration Statement - ETHCF-1
- Completion of Declaration of Candidacy - Form EL-162
- Completion of Nomination papers - Form EL-169
- Collect 20 (minimum) to 100 ( maximum) signatures. Ballot Access Checklist-ELIS-3 Campaign Finance Checklist Signatures must be collected between December 1, 2021 and January 4, 2022.
- Jefferson County Code of Ethics
- Memo Regarding Constitutional Ban on Felons Holding Office
- Board Supervisor Qualifications, Duties, and Expectations
- Phone Number Release to Media
- Getting Started on the County Board
DEADLINE FOR FILING ABOVE FORMS: January 4, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
DEADLINE FOR FILING NOTIFICATION OF NONCANDIDACY: December 24, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Notification of Non candidacy-Form EL-163
The above forms must be filed with the Jefferson County Clerk, 311 S. Center Ave., Room 109, Jefferson, WI 53549 (we cannot accept faxed or e-mailed documents).
The above information can also be found at http://elections.wi.gov/