Check Shelters and Camp Sites for Availability
|CARLIN WELD PARK||$ 65.00||$ 75.00||$ 120.00||$125.00||$ 100.00|
|COLD SPRING CREAMERY||$ 35.00||$ 40.00||$ 85.00||$ 95.00||$ 100.00|
|DOROTHY CARNES PARK||$ 70.00||$ 85.00||$ 125.00||$135.00||$ 100.00|
|GARMAN NATURE PRESERVE||$ 35.00||$ 40.00||$ 85.00||$ 95.00||$ 100.00|
|KANOW PARK||$ 65.00||$ 75.00||$ 120.00||$ 125.00||$ 100.00|
|KORTH PARK- ELM POINT RD||$ 70.00||$ 85.00||$ 125.00||$ 135.00||$ 100.00|
|KORTH PARK - PAVILION||$ 125.00||$ 150.00||$ 175.00||$ 200.00||$ 100.00|
|KORTH PARK - PAVILION + KITCHEN||$ 200.00||$ 250.00||$ 275.00||$ 300.00||$ 200.00|
|POHLMANN PARK||$ 40.00||$ 45.00||$ 90.00||$ 100.00||$ 100.00|
|ROCK LAKE PARK (Lower/Lakeside)||$ 75.00||$ 90.00||$ 125.00||$ 150.00||$ 100.00|
|ROCK LAKE PARK (Upper/Hillside)||$ 65.00||$ 75.00||$ 115.00||$ 125.00||$ 100.00|
|ROCK RIVER PARK||$ 35.00||$ 40.00||$ 85.00||$ 95.00||$ 100.00|
|ROME POND PARK||$ 50.00||$ 60.00||$ 105.00||$ 110.00||$ 100.00|
|WELCOME TRAVELERS PARK||$ 50.00||$ 60.00||$ 105.00||$ 110.00||$ 100.00|
ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE CHARGED IF ATTENDANCE IS GREATER THAN INDICATED ON RESERVATION FORM
PARTIES GREATER THAN 300 MUST SUPPLY TEMPORARY TOILETS AND MUST PROVIDE A PLAN FOR PARKING
EXTERNAL STRUCTURES (TENTS, BOUNCY HOUSES, ETC.) REQUIRE SPECIAL USE PERMIT.
ADDITIONAL FEES of $50 per Structure APPLY.
A SECURITY (REFUNDABLE) DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL SHELTER RENTALS.
IF THE RENTAL SITE IS LEFT IN ACCEPTABLE CONDITION, THE SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE RETURNED.
PARK HOURS ARE SUNRISE TO SUNSET
PARK SHELTER RENTAL HOURS ARE SUNRISE TO SUNSET
Shelter Rental Fee Schedule Guidance:
- Review the list above to select the appropriate amount for the shelter you are renting. The fees vary from shelter to shelter, depending upon the amenities available.
- All taxes are included in the prices listed above.
- Applicable rental fees will depend on the number of anticipated participants at your event, and your Jefferson County residency status. Choose the applicable fee listed below the category that applies to you (1-4).
- Resident vs. Non-Resident refers to Jefferson County residency and not State residency.
- Each application requires two separate checks payable to the Jefferson County Parks Department. One for the rental of the shelter, and one for the refundable deposit. The deposit amount is listed above for each park, and will be returned if the renter follows the park shelter rental and reservation conditions.
- Rental fees will be retained in full unless the reservation is canceled at least 90 days in advance of the reservation date. Fees for reservations made less than 15 days in advance are NOT refundable.
Call 920-674-7260 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation request. In your email, please be sure to tell us which park you are requesting.