PAY MY TAXES ONLINE
Jefferson County Wisconsin accepts Real Estate Property Tax payments online using your debit or credit card or e-check.
THE ONLINE OPTION IS FOR SECOND INSTALLMENT or DELINQUENT REAL ESTATE TAXES ONLY.
Electronic payments to the County will not be available December 1st – February 20th.
- Current year first installment or full payments made prior to January 31st must be made to your local Town, City or Village Treasurer, the County cannot accept these payments.
- The City of Watertown collects current year taxes through July 31st.
We are not able to take your credit card information over the phone, you must use the online link below to process your tax payment.
Online payments are made through Certified Payments by Deluxe, a third-party vendor that charges a convenience fee for this service.
Before you click the link below, make sure you have:
- Your Parcel Identification Number (Parcel #) this is the 14-digit number from your tax bill
- Your debit or credit card
- Your bank routing and account number if using the e-check option
- There is a fee for using these services: $2.00 convenience fee for ECheck Processing, 2.75% or a minimum of $1.75 for convenience fee for debit/credit cards
- Jefferson County’s Bureau Code : 4664645