1541 Annex Road
FAX: 920-674-7603Toll-Free: 1-866-740-2372
Answers & Solutions
Start Here Map to the ADRC
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Aging & Disability Resource Center’s vision is to equip, empower and engage individuals living with disabilities, seniors and their caregivers, by connecting them with the supports and services in their community while honoring their ability to make informed choices.
Our mission is to help people achieve their goals by providing them with comprehensive information so they can make informed decisions, and advocacy support to ensure that they remain in charge of their lives.
It's Farmer Market Voucher Time Again
Take Our Survey!
The Jefferson County Aging Program is completing a survey to find out how we can best serve our community. Please take a moment to complete the survey yourself by clicking the link below. Your responses will be anonymous. We greatly appreciate your input. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YTS9SQB
National Prevention Suicide Lifeline
Who we help
Older adults (age 60+) Adults with physical and intellectual disabilities
- Children with disabilities as they transition into the adult services system
- Adults with disabilities and mental health or substance abuse concerns
- Concerned family members, friends and guardians
How we help
1. We will talk with you wherever it is most convenient for you- in our office, in your home, over the phone, or by email.
2. We answer simple questions, and we assist when you are faced with making decisions during confusing and difficult times. ADRC Introduction Video
To request general information about resources, services or programs available within the Jefferson County area, please call 920-674-8734 or toll-free 1-866-740-2372 or send us an EMAIL.
To search for general information about resources, services or programs available within the Jefferson County area, please click on this link: Assist Guide.
ADRC Services & Silver Alert Honoring ADRC Food Share Updates &
Benefit Guide Program Choices Customer Survey of Wisconsin Alerts